Some of the best lessons your child can learn…happen After-School
The Transported After-School Karate Program at Sidekicks Family Martial Arts Centers in Lithia, FL and Tampa, FL is a healthy alternative to daycare and other child care programs. It’s the perfect answer to your family’s busy schedule. We transport from local area schools, give an opportunity for homework time and an exciting martial arts class everyday that emphasizes not only self-respect, but also respect for parents and teachers.
Through our Transported After-School Karate Program, located in the FishHawk and New Tampa areas your child will:
- Increase fitness and get in shape.
- Achieve academic heights you’ve never dreamed.
- Develop the kind of character other parents will envy.
- Protect him or herself mentally and physically from all kinds of dangers.
- Make success and thinking a way of life.
Best of all, this is developed during the same time your child would normally be running loose on the playground essentially ignored by the staff as long as your child isn’t crying or bleeding.
Creating a Future of Learning and Success for your Child through Transported After-School Martial Arts
We continually teach the life changing benefits of martial arts training everyday without your child getting bored. That has to do with our unique program and our attitude. Like you, we want the people interacting with your child to be excited about what he or she can do to help others. We can tell you, based on our experience interacting with experts in the child care industry that our attitude with our After-School is definitely different. This is simply because each one of our trained instructors genuinely cares about each and every student. We are also committed to helping each student succeed in their academic lives, persoanl lives, and physical well being.
Our exciting after-school curriculum was created in conjunction with child psychologists and centers around a monthly character development theme with each day’s activities designed around that theme to reinforce the positive values of the martial arts program at SIDEKICKS and help instill them in your child.
Each week our instructors meet specifically to go over the class planner, identify and assign roles, anticipate hang-ups and then train on how to present the information to our students in the best manner. This is how we maximize the time we’re in front of your child. It requires the right balance of structured activity, fun, and free time/practice.
Using this proved method is how we can promise such great benefits from the Transported After-School Karate Program at Sidekicks, we just care so much about your child’s success that we are constantly working to create the best learning environment around.
All of our instructors are background checked and must go through extensive training before they are certified as instructors and join the Sidekicks team. It is our priority that each student leave everyday having been positively changed by their interaction with our staff.
How do I get my child involved in After-School at Sidekicks?
First, let’s review the benefits that you want for your child
- Increased Physical Fitness and get in shape – Our daily martial arts classes are very active and will get your child in shape and sometimes he won’t realize he’s exercising because it’s just so much fun!
- Achieve Academic heights you’ve never dreamed – Through the earning of colored belts, with the ultimate goal of black belt, we’ll teach your child how to approach any task with a plan in mind and the will to take action!
- Develop the kind of character other parents will envy – Our A+ Curriculum, which has a character lesson centered around the monthly theme, provides games, stories, and activities, all designed to reinforce those character traits that all parents wish their kids had.
- Protect him or herself mentally and physically from all kinds of danger – Because of our commitment to be the best at everything we attempt in life (we do try and set the best example we can for our students), we’ve adopted many of the best self-defense practices from martial arts all over the world to help your child (and adults too!) protect herself or himself at any range. We incorporate the blocking, punching, kicking and hand strikes of traditional Taekwon-Do with the ground defense of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and submission wrestling and then because we want to be ready for any situation we also intersperse a Filipino martial art called Kali, which uses sticks to teach fundamentals of weaponry. Because of the special nature of children we always take great care to emphasize that the martial arts is for self-defense only and how they should deal with bullies or would-be kidnappers.
- Make success and positive thinking a way of life! – Watch as your child trains and begins to excel at every other activity he or she does. This is because our program is all about doing your best! Through the learning of Focus and Discipline, your child will begin to accomplish goals and set new ones. With consistent training these are strategies and habits that will last a lifetime. Not to mention that their positive self-image will make him or her a happier person.
We realize that you’re a busy person. You work to provide for your family and running to here and there can really cut into your busy day. You’ll be relieved of this stress because our responsible drivers will pick up your child from school and take them to martial arts class.
Where else can you find an after school activity that offers your child so much while providing transportation as well? No other after school care program will prepare your child to be more successful at home, at school and out in the real world than the martial arts. That’s because we are not a daycare! It’s a high achieving, exciting, fun, leadership and character development program centered around the martial arts.
As a Special Bonus, on certain occasions students may be dismissed early from school. Also, teacher work days can force you to stay home. Don’t worry! We’ll take care of it at no extra charge to you.
Enrolling your child in our unique Transported After School Martial Arts program is great for them and good for you too! You’ll be surprised at the positive changes you see in your child. Improved grades, a more helpful attitude and increased athletic ability are only some of the benefits you’ll notice in your child.
Now, I know what you’re thinking…sure this program has worked for many other people, but how will I know that this program will work for MY child? Will learning to kick, block, and punch work for her? Well, I’ve made it pretty easy to find out.
FREE MARTIAL ARTS LESSONS ($149.00 value.) We’re offering you two 20 minute private lessons – for FREE at Sidekicks Family Martial Arts Centers (with no strings attached). See for yourself if we can give your child the powerful benefits promised in this letter. During these lessons your child will have an opportunity to build a closer relationship with the instructor and we will have an opportunity to answer any and all questions that you may have about our program.
FREE Student-Parent Conference: Before or during the first program we will meet one on one to discuss your child’s needs and your child’s progress. We will educate you regarding our program and help you understand the developmental process for your child. We will give you tips on how to reinforce your child’s development and share with you. We will also show you our facility and even let you look at a sample day of our outstanding A+ Program.
All you have to do is give us a call at 813-661-2224 (FishHawk) / 913-973-4634 (New Tampa) or simply fill out the form below and one of our courteous team members will be happy to tell you all about our program and get you scheduled for your free trial program.